- Don't just look at their website photos. Most companies only post their best photos on their website so this isn't a true representation of their work.
- Website photos are often licensed photos from the photo booth manufacturer. So this isn't always a representation of their work.
- Check out their Facebook page and look at their photo albums or any photos they may have posted to review the photo quality.
- Check out their Yelp page and look at the photos people have uploaded.
- If you can't find photos available then ask the company to give you access to their photo gallery. All photo booth companies have galleries.
- Don't just take the photos they send to you. If you can't get easy access to their galleries this might be a sign this isn't a reputable company.
- Don't just look at the prints but look at the individual photos.
Quality of the photos is the most important. What should you be looking for? How do you know if their photos are good quality?
- Photos are clear; they are not fuzzy or blurry.
- Photos have good lighting. Indoor or outdoor in a dark room the photos should look great no matter what.
- You should be able to clearly see each individual they shouldn't look like they are one big blob.
- Faces should be recognizable. Do you see dark shadows surrounding people making it difficult to see their features?
- Vibrant colors should be popping out. The photos should not be washed out or too bright.
- One thing people don't always look at is the backdrop. Do you see what's holding up the backdrop in the picture? Do you see part of the venue instead of the backdrop? Accidents happen and sometimes you can't control it, if your backdrop is moved or pulled. If you see a few then the attendant took care of the issue. If you see more than a handful then its clear the attendant is in a rush and isn't paying attention to the details. The backdrop should be in place from start to finish. The attendant should be looking over the quality of the photos as they hand them to you.
Thanks for taking the time to read our tips. We hope it helps you find the best possible photo booth for you in your area.
3 Dudes Photo Booth